All lanes open
MnDOT thanks you for your continued patience during this improvement project on Highway 210 between Brainerd and Ironton. The detour lifted Oct. 3, 2019. We hope you enjoy the new roadway!
About this project
Reconstruct 11 miles of road surface, replace/repair pipes and improve access on Highway 210 from the end of the four-lane in Brainerd to Ironton in 2019.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct 11 miles of Hwy 210 road surface (full-depth reclamation), includes shoulders and turn-lanes
- Reconstruct the Hwy 210 and CR 12 (Deerwood shortcut) intersection
- Repair or replace underground drainage structures, includes pipes:
- West of CR 147 (Crow Wing County Landfill)
- West of CR 59
- West of CR 12 (Deerwood shortcut)
- Add left turn lanes at CR 25, CR 147 (Crow Wing County Landfill), CR 59
- Add bypass lanes at the Mississippi Northwoods entrance, Sploezens Rd and a trucking business entrance east of CR 147
- Add a continuous center left turn lane from west of Jordan Rd to the Airport Rd/CR 142
- Install mumble and rumble strips