Expect roadwork on Hwy 210 in Crosby-Ironton through September 2021.
Good news—now open!
- Crews completed the south side (westbound lanes) of Hwy 210 on May 13 from Cross Ave. to east of the Cuyuna Hospital. Construction moves to the north side (eastbound lanes).
- Sidewalk is open and completed between the Hwy 210/Hwy 6 intersection downtown through east limits of Crosby.
East Crosby through May
Reconstruct Hwy 210 in east Crosby from Cross Ave. to east of 3rd Ave. E, at the Cuyuna Hospital. Get current map, PDF
Hwy 210 open. Expect narrow lanes on the south side of road to reconstruct the closed north side
- Expect periodic stops and flaggers directing traffic in the work zone
- Parking closed on both sides
- Hospital emergency access open 24/7 from Third Ave. SE
- Access open and maintained at all times to those who live, work or visit areas along the work zone, however expect changes
- Sidewalk open along one side of Hwy 210, but closed along the other side. Follow detour signs detours and stay out of closed areas.
- Truck detour for through traffic via Crow Wing Co. Rd. 12 (Deerwood shortcut) between Brainerd/Riverton and Deerwood. Get map, PDF
Sidewalk work through Ironton
Reconstruct south side concrete sidewalks, curb, gutter and road/walk approaches along Hwy 210 from 2nd St SW, near Serpent Park in Crosby, to the west limits of Ironton, west of 8th Ave. Here's what to expect:
- Southside sidewalk closed, northside sidewalk open
- Hwy 210 open to two-way traffic; all side streets access open
- Parking closed on both sides of Hwy 210
- Please stay out of closed areas and follow pedestrian detour signs
Hwy 210 will close and detour west of Cross Ave. in downtown Crosby in late-May. Detour via side streets. Learn more, visit the traffic plan page.