Weekly public meetings for Thief River Falls area construction projects
Tuesday's at 10 a.m.
A virtual public meeting occurs at 10 a.m. every Tuesday for the Thief River Falls community and business owners to learn the latest updates for each of the projects happening in the area. Attendees can join the meeting online or call on a phone. Both ways allow attendees to listen to the project team. With the online option, presentation materials can be viewed.
Next meeting is on October 6th at 10 a.m., register now:
- Register prior to the meeting and a confirmation email message will be sent with instructions on how to join the meeting. You can also register just prior to joining the meeting.
- The meeting link and phone number access code will change every week. The project website has up-to-date information and it will be emailed each week as well.
- If attendees haven’t joined a Webex online meeting before, it’s suggested to join the meeting at least 15 minutes early to allow enough time for any set up requirements. The Webex Help Center provides instructions and troubleshooting information.
- Register for future meetings:
To join by computer
- Join meeting here
- If needed:
- Password- TRFprojects
- Event number- 146 294 4235
To join via phone for audio only
- Dial 1-855-282-6330 or 415-655-0003
- When prompted, use Access Code: 146 294 4235
Project questions? Prior to the meeting, attendees can submit questions through the Comment form on the project website. In the online meeting, attendees are able to submit questions through a Chat feature.
To request reasonable accommodations, call 651-366-4720 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recordings of past meetings: