No travel advised across northwestern Minnesota
Blowing snow creates hazardous driving conditions
BEMIDJI, Minn. – (9:15 a.m.) The Minnesota Department of Transportation has issued a no travel advisory in northwestern Minnesota due to low visibility and dangerous driving conditions. High winds and blowing snow are causing whiteout conditions.
The no travel advisory applies to the following locations:
- Hwy 2- East Grand Forks to Erskine
- Hwy 9- Borup to Barnesville
- Hwy 10 - Moorhead to Hawley
- Interstate 94 - Moorhead to Hwy 108
- Hwy 108 - I-94 to Pelican Rapids
- Hwy 200- North Dakota border to Hwy 32
- Hwy 220- Climax to Elderado
- All state highways in Clay County
For additional tips on safe winter driving, go to www.mndot.gov/workzone/winter.html.