About the project
Expected reopening is mid August.
Traffic is in the Stage 2 pattern. However, there is no access to or from Superior Street as the City of Duluth’s Superior Street Reconstruct Project is ongoing.
Pedestrian access remains between Canal Park and Downtown.
Summary of work
- Two-inch concrete resurfacing
- Accessible sidewalks and crossing signals
- Signal light replacement
- Updated police and traffic cameras
- Addition of bike lane across the bridge
- Addition of left turn lane onto Superior Street