When this project begins lane closures will be in effect.
Summary of work
The project will reconstruct the existing highway and includes the following:
- Twelve-foot driving lanes and 10-foot parking lanes will be maintained on Hwy 210 from Hwy 73 to Burnett Road.
- New storm sewer and curb and gutter to collect and convey stormwater runoff.
- New sidewalk along Hwy 210 and along the west side of Hwy 73 adjacent to the Cromwell High School.
- New lighting along Hwy 210.
- Possible temporary easements and permanent right-of-way on Hwy 210 south of the Hwy 73 intersection is anticipated.
MnDOT hosted a virtual public meeting on Thursday, Feb. 11, to give a project update. A recording of the meeting is below.
- June 19, 2019
A public hearing considering MnDOT's request for city of Cromwell approval (Municipal Consent) of the final layout
- July 24, 2018
An open house was held for this project.