Twin Ports Interchange public input opportunities at Ecolibrium 3 office in West Duluth
Duluth, Minn. – Minnesota Department of Transportation staff will hold office hours at the Ecolibrium 3 office, 2014 West Superior Street, Duluth MN to discuss the Twin Ports Interchange Project.
No appointment is necessary. Individuals are invited to stop by to view layouts, ask questions or provide project input. MnDOT staff will be available:
- Friday, Nov. 9, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, Nov. 19, 10 a.m. to noon
- Monday, Nov. 19, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 4, 5 to 7 p.m.
For more information on the project visit mndot.gov/d1/projects/twin-ports-interchange.