Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info

Property Carriers

Property carriers in Minnesota

Applying for a USDOT number

To apply for a USDOT number, visit the FMCSA website. Property carriers are required to have a USDOT number if they provide transportation services within Minnesota (intrastate).

Vehicle registration and renewal

Medical waivers