Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info

Passenger Carriers

Passenger carriers in Minnesota

Applying for a USDOT number

To apply for a USDOT number, visit the FMCSA website. Motor Carriers of Passengers are required to have a USDOT number if you provide transportation services Minnesota (intrastate).

Vehicle registration, renewal and inspections

Medical waivers