Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info

Applications and Forms: Commercial Vehicle Operations

Hand signing a form.

Property transportation


Building or home movers

For-hire property carriers (within Minnesota only)

Household goods movers (moving companies)

Oversize/overweight permits

Passenger transportation


Limousine carriers

Vehicle maintenance standards

Special Transportation Services (STS)

Intrastate Motor Carrier of Passengers