Regularly updated traffic information
Background Information about UPA
Legislation and grant information about UPA
Other UPA Cities
Tolling and Congestion Pricing
Minnesota has proven success with the conversion of the I-394 sane lanes to the MnPASS HOV lanes.
New congestion pricing projects include:
- Conversion of I-35W HOV lanes to HOT lanes
- Implementing a system of Priced Dynamic Shoulder Lanes
I-35W HOV to HOT conversion
- What: Convert the existing high-occupancy vehicle lanes along I-35W between I-494 and Burnsville Parkway into high-occupancy toll lanes. HOT lane tools will be priced dynamically based on level of demand.
- Funding Source: FHWA's Interstate Maintenance Discretionary Program
- Funding Amount: $6.6 million in contract authority funds made available for obligation for Fiscal Year 2007