Regularly updated traffic information
Other UPA Cities
- Northeast of the Interstate 35W and County Road C interchange in Roseville
To view location map click here
- February 2009 - contract awarded
- March 2009 - construction begins
- December 2009 - anticipated completion
Traffic impact during construction
For more information on this project:
560 Sixth Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Adolphson and Peterson Construction
Total project budget is $10.6 million
I-35W County Road C Park & Ride Roseville
A 460-space four-level ramp is being constructed in an area of future Roseville development east of I-35W and north of County Road C in Roseville. This parcel was formerly a freight truck terminal that is being redeveloped. The facility will occupy about 1.27 acres at the northeast corner of the property at the intersection of future Iona Lane and Mount Ridge Rd.
This is one of many transportation projects funded by the Urban Partnership Agreement, a collaboration of federal, state and local entities working to improve traffic by reducing congestion on Interstate 35W, Highway 77/Cedar Avenue and in downtown Minneapolis.
|Click the photo for a larger image|
- Express bus service to downtown Minneapolis The times and frequency of the service has not been determined.
- Reduces traffic congestion by taking as many as 100 cars off the road per bus trip. Public transportation riders can achieve an average annual saving of $8,368 per year by using public transportation instead of driving, according to the American Public Transportation Association's "Transit Savings Report."
The Metropolitan Council Capital Improvement Plan calls for a large parking structure in Roseville to replace or partially replace the high demand Park and Ride at Rosedale. Currently, the Council leases 375 park and ride spaces from the Rosedale Mall. In recent years, park and ride demand has at times grown to a usage as high as 500 spaces placing considerable pressure on Mall parking. The lease expires in 2011 and the Mall owners have noted expansion plans that may diminish Council’s ability to remain at the Mall. The proposed site would at least partially satisfy the growing Rosedale demand.
Senator Amy Klobuchar
U.S. Congressional District
Congressional District 4
Representative Betty McCollum
State Senate District
Senate District 54
Senator John Marty
State House District
House District 35A
Representative Mindy Greiling