Defensive Driving and Maltreatment Awareness
Defensive driving and maltreatment awareness classes are usually offered together.
- Defensive Driving - Coaching the Van Driver is a classroom program that highlights the differences between a regular sedan and high profile vehicle that reinforces safe driving habits. (4-hour class)
- Maltreatment Awareness - A classroom program that acquaints staff with Minnesota statutes related to vulnerable adults and minors. (4-hour class)
- All classes are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Class length is eight hours total
- New drivers should take these classes
- Class address and directions will be emailed to management contacts one week prior to scheduled class date
- Email email@example.com or call Lora at 651-366-4196 if you do not receive class confirmation one week prior to class
Any information that you provide is considered public data under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13. This means that if someone, including the news media, requests this information we are obligated to provide it to them under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act. See Disclaimer