RTAP driver training classes
Defensive Driving and Maltreatment Awareness classes are usually offered together.
- Defensive Driving - Coaching the Van Driver is a classroom program that highlights the differences between a regular sedan and high profile vehicle that reinforces safe driving habits.
- Maltreatment Awareness - A classroom program that acquaints staff with Minnesota statutes related to vulnerable adults and minors. (4-hours)
- Passenger Assistance Training - A classroom and hands on program that teaches drivers how to effectively assist and communicate with passengers who are elderly or disabled.
- Driver Refresher - Recommended every three years, this class reviews the essentials of the above classes. (4-hours)
- Class times may change to meet the needs of the host organization.
- Addresses and directions will be emailed to management contacts one week prior to scheduled class date.
- Contact Lora Bennett if you do not receive class confirmation one week prior to class.