For information or resources about pedestrian safety, contact:
Local project coordinator
Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging
State project manager
Partner agencies include MnDOT, the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, the Minnesota Board on Aging, and the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
State agency partners provide project management and lead collaboration among local entities in improving transportation assistance to veterans, military families, caregivers, and others.
Minnesota Ride Link is funded through a federal Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative grant and state sources of funds.
Project advisory committee
A project advisory committee for Phase I was convened in 2013 to provide detailed input on how the communications tools would be integrated into agencies’ existing processes to provide rides. Committee members include:
- Carla Johanson, Veterans Linkage Line™
- Robin Thompson, MnRAAA/Senior LinkAge Line®
- Greg Peterson, Brown County CVSO
- Jim Reinert, Murray County CVSO
- Doug Landsteiner, Martin County CVSO
- Cathleen Amick, Western Community Action- Community Transit
- Marc Hall, Pipestone County Transit
- Tiffany Collins, Kandiyohi Area Transit
- Dawn Marker, St. Cloud VA Hospital
- Ken Kelley, DAV
- Kevin John, Jefferson Lines/Land to Air Express
- Jan Klassen, MnDOT District 7 (ex-officio)
- Elaine Spain, MnRAAA (ex-officio)