COVID 19 Positive Client Transportation for Greater Minnesota Program
Open now through September 18, 2020
The COVID 19 Positive Client Transportation for Greater Minnesota Program is to cover the transportation cost of Greater Minnesota citizens who are positive for COVID 19 and/or individuals exhibiting COVID 19 symptoms to and from medical services (does not include Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties, the seven county Twin Cities metro area.) This is non-emergency service and is not for clients needing emergency service.
The selected Program Transportation Coordinator will provide administration, service dispatch, fiscal management, and state and federal operational oversight.
The funding is through the Federal Coronavirus Relief Fund. The total available funding is up to $750,000 for the period Grant Agreement execution through December 30, 2020 with a possible extension of the grant agreement if the federal funding period is extended. The start of the Grant Agreement is projected to be October 2020 and covers 100% of the eligible costs, no local match needed.
- Application Release: September 4, 2020
- Application Due to the Office of Transit: September 18, 2020
- COVID Application (PDF)
- Attachment A - Sample Resolution (Word)
- Attachment B - Non Collusion (Word)
- Attachment C - Program Plan (Word)
- Attachment D - Budget Form (Excel)
- Attachment E - Budget Instructions (PDF)
- MDH CDC Interim Guidance for Facilities Providing Non-Emergency Transportation Services During COVID-19 (PDF)
- Metro Provider List Info - COVID-19 Positive Client Transportation Workshop (PDF)
- Questions & Answers - COVID-19 Positive Client Transportation for Greater Minnesota Program F S (PDF)
- STS Providers August 2020 (PDF)
- COVID 19 Positive Client Transportation for Greater Minnesota Workshop (YouTube video)