Job Access Reverse Commute
We are currently not accepting applications.
- State Management Guidelines (PDF, 370 KB)
The Job Access and Reverse Commute program was established to address the unique transportation challenges faced by welfare recipients and low-income persons seeking to obtain and maintain employment.
Who is eligible to apply
- Tribal governments
- State or local governments
- Private nonprofit organizations
- Operators of public transportation services
- Private operators of public transportation services