The Job Access Reverse Commute (JARC) is intended to meet the transportation needs of residents of urbanized areas and other than urbanized areas to suburban employment opportunities.
State Management Guidelines (PDF, 370 KB)
Who is eligible to apply
Minnesota entities who fall into these categories:
- State or local governments
- Private nonprofit organizations
- Operators of public transportation services
- Private operators of public transportation services
- Tribal governments
To apply and applications
We are currently not accepting applications.
2013 JARC project recipients:
- Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency, Inc.
- Tri-Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Kandiyohi Area Transit Joint Powers Board
- Trailblazer Joint Powers Board
- Martin County Transit
- White Earth Reservation Transit Council
- VINE Faith in Action, Inc.
- Duluth Transit Authority
- St. Cloud Metropolitan Transit Commission
For more information
JARC/New Freedom Grant Program (5316) Coordinator
395 John Ireland Boulevard
St. Paul, MN 55155
Transit Grant Programs