Elderly Persons and Persons with Disabilities
We are currently not accepting applications.
- 2014 application (PDF, 212 KB)
- Presentation on Section 5310 (PDF, 4.88 MB)
- State Management Guidelines (PDF, 493 KB)
- 5310 Title VI Templates (DOCX, 47 KB)
The Section 5310 program was established by the Federal Transit Authority as a discretionary capital assistance program. In cases where public transit is inadequate or inappropriate, the program awards grants to private non-profit organizations to serve the transportation needs of elderly persons and persons with disabilities.
Who is eligible to apply
- Tribal governments
- State or local governments
- Private nonprofit organizations
- Operators of public transportation services
- Private operators of public transportation services