Section 5310 Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities Program
The Section 5310 program was established by the Federal Transit Authority as a discretionary capital assistance program. In cases where public transit is inadequate or inappropriate, the program awards grants to private non-profit organizations to serve the transportation needs of elderly persons and persons with disabilities.
Who is eligible to apply
- Tribal governments
- State or local governments
- Private nonprofit organizations
- Operators of public transportation services
- Private operators of public transportation services
Application process for 2016 closed on July 31, 2015.
- 2016 Program Guide and Funding Application - Vehicle (Word)
- Program Guide and Funding Application - Transit Coordination Assistance Projects (TCAP) (Word)