Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro® input files
These three Maptech files should be valid for any version of Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro®. See instructions for using the input files below.
The maptech.mxf file contains all current control points in the database that have horizontal- or vertical-orders. These points are colored red in Maptech.
The maptech_u.mxf file contains the current positioned points from maptech.mxf plus all the current unpositioned points, which have neither horizontal- or vertical-orders. The unpositioned points are colored green in Maptech.
The maptech_all.mxf file contains all database points, including maptech_u.mxf plus all 'lost,' 'destroyed,' and 'not found' points, which are colored blue in Maptech.
Input maptech.mxf into Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro®
- Start Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro®
- Open any 7.5' quadrangle sheet
- Select the File menu pulldown
- Select Import then Markers
- Browse to the downloaded maptech.mxffile
- Select maptech.mxf and click OK