Coordinates in the Maptech input files are approximate and should be used for reference only. Please see the Geodetic Database station files for accurate information.
- Right of Way Mapping and Monitoring
- Right of Way Map Order Form
- Geodetic Monument Viewer
- MnCORS Network Status Map
- Surveying and Mapping Manuals
- OLM ftp site
Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro® Input Files
These three Maptech files should be valid for any version of Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro®. See instructions for using the input files below.
The maptech.mxf file contains all current control points in the database that have horizontal- or vertical-orders. These points are colored red in Maptech.
The maptech_u.mxf file contains the current positioned points from maptech.mxf plus all the current unpositioned points, which have neither horizontal- or vertical-orders. The unpositioned points are colored green in Maptech.
The maptech_all.mxf file contains all database points, including maptech_u.mxf plus all 'lost,' 'destroyed,' and 'not found' points, which are colored blue in Maptech.
If you experience any problems with the data, please call 651-366-3464.
To input maptech.mxf into Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro® :
- Start Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro® .
- Open any 7.5' quadrangle sheet.
- Select the File menu pulldown.
- Select Import then Markers.
- Browse to the downloaded maptech.mxf file.
- Select maptech.mxf and click OK.