Public asked to directly contact St. Croix Crossing project team with questions
As 2013 construction wraps up, the St. Croix Crossing project team asks that area residents and business owners directly contact the project office with questions or concerns. This ensures immediate response.
“Sometimes we hear about concerns through second or third hand sources,” said Jon Chiglo, project director. “It is our priority to immediately respond and make changes where we can. The sooner we know of an issue the sooner we can respond.”
The team is available in the following ways to answer the public’s questions about construction progress, traffic impacts, noise impacts, vibration impacts and other areas:
- Hotline: 1-855-GO-CROIX (462-7649)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at the project office: 1862 Greeley St. S., Stillwater. Hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/saintcroixcrossingmndot
- Twitter: @stcroixcrossing
The project team is currently preparing for 2014 construction along Highway 36 and will share details of construction timelines when they are available in late-winter/spring 2014.