Upcoming impacts in Hwy 36/Hwy 95 area
Oldfield Ave/S. Frontage Road intersection closure
- The intersection of Oldfield Ave and the S. Frontage Road is scheduled to close Monday, Sept. 29 through Saturday, Oct. 4, weather permitting, while crews complete utility work at the intersection.
- Access to residences will be available at all times by following the posted detour using Osgood Ave, Upper 56th St and 57th St.
- Oakgreen Ave. is scheduled to close to through traffic between the S. Frontage Road and 58th St. N. beginning Oct. 3 for a period of 25 days, weather permitting. Please watch signage for any date changes.
- Local residence and business access will be available at all times. The posted detour will direct motorists to use the S. Frontage Road, Norell Ave. and 58th St. N. (see map).
- Eastbound and westbound traffic on the S. Frontage Road will flow normally. This closure is required for crews to complete deep utility work and road reconstruction.
N. Frontage Road closure
- The N. Frontage Road is scheduled to close between Industrial Blvd and Greeley St. beginning Oct. 3 through November, weather permitting. Please watch signage for any date changes.
- Business access will be available at all times by following the posted detour which will direct motorists to use Washington Ave and Curve Crest Blvd. (see map)
- This closure is required for crews to construct the new alignment of the N. Frontage Road between Industrial Blvd and Greeley St.
- Upon completion of the N. Frontage Road alignment, the entire stretch of the N. Frontage Road from Northwestern Ave to Osgood Ave will be striped.
- The intersection of Lookout Trail and Hwy 95 is anticipated to re-open in mid-October, weather permitting.
- When opened, this intersection will function as a right in/right out only.