Upcoming impacts in Hwy 36/Hwy 95 area
S. Frontage Road to be paved
- The S. Frontage Road between Osgood Ave and slightly west of Oakgreen Ave is anticipated to be fully paved on Oct. 25, weather permitting.
- Additional driveway and landscaping work will continue through late November.
- Business access will be available during all driveway work.
Osgood Ave lane shift
- Traffic that is currently shifted to the east side of Osgood Ave south of Hwy 36 will move to the west side beginning Oct. 25, weather permitting.
- Motorists will remain single lane in each direction on the newly constructed west side of the road while crews work on utilities and road reconstruction on the east side.
- This work will continue through late November.
- Business access will be available at all times.
- The intersection of Lookout Trail and Hwy 95 is anticipated to re-open in late October, weather permitting. This will occur after crews finish paving the Hwy 95 shoulders.
- When opened, this intersection will function as a right in/right out only.