- Motorists continue to experience single-lane traffic on Hwy 36, east of Osgood Avenue, and the new ramp between Hwy 36 and Hwy 95. The new Hwy 36 westbound lanes and second ramp will open during the 2014 construction season. Crews will continue to work on Hwy 95 north of Hwy 36 as weather permits.
- Two of the five pier locations in the river are complete. Work on the remaining three pier locations will continue until ice sets in.
- Crews will regularly break ice from 100 feet north of the project to 100 feet south of the project.
- As crews demobilize construction barges, they will break ice down the St. Croix River to the Mississippi River. Ice fishermen and snowmobilers must be aware of irregular ice and thin ice in this area.
- Nighttime work will continue through January 2014 for ongoing concrete pours. The noise disruptions during the nighttime work are similar to noise during the daytime work. In general, work will occur 24 hours a day Monday-Saturday. Work will not occur from 7 a.m. Sunday to 7 a.m. Monday. There may be days when overnight work is not needed.
- The site still remains an active construction zone. Any boats should use caution when traveling in the area and stay out of the construction zone.