Section of 56th St. N. in Oak Park Heights to close Aug. 16-17 for utility work
Aug. 14, 2013
STILLWATER, Minn. – Motorists traveling from eastbound Highway 36 to Highway 95 or local traffic on 56th Street N. in Oak Park Heights will experience a minor detour to access Highway 95 Aug. 16-17, as part of St. Croix Crossing construction.
- From 56th Street N., turn left on Pickett Ave. N. to access Highway 95.
- From Highway 95, turn left on Pickett Ave. N., then right on 56th St. N.
These turns may be difficult for large trucks and semis. Large trucks traveling from Highway 36 to Highway 95 can use an alternate route by going south on Osgood Ave. N., turn left on 47th St. N., turn left on Stagecoach Trail N., turn right on County Road 14/Fifth Ave. N. and then to Highway 95.
Large trucks traveling from Highway 95 to Highway 36 can use an alternate route by going west on County Road 14/Fifth Ave. N., turn left on Stagecoach Trail N., right on 47th St. N., right on Osgood Ave. N. to Highway 36.
See maps of all routes at www.mndot.gov/stcroixcrossing/future.html.
This minor closure is needed while crews complete utility work.
Find details about all ongoing traffic impacts in Minnesota and Wisconsin at www.mndot.gov/stcroixcrossing.
Stay connected, ask questions or provide comments to the St. Croix Crossing project team:
- Visit the project website
- Sign-up for weekly email updates
- Call the hotline at 1-855-GO-CROIX (462-7649)
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @stcroixcrossing
- Download the new 511 mobile app or visit www.511mn.org
- Stop by the office at 1862 Greeley St. S., Stillwater. Hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, and extended office hours occur Tuesdays until 6:30 p.m.