Hwy 95 reopens in Oak Park Heights after weekend bridge demolition
Aug. 11, 2013
STILLWATER, Minn.— Motorists on Highway 95 in Oak Park Heights are now able to use Highway 95 near the junction with Highway 36. Crews demolished the eastbound Highway 36 flyover bridge to northbound Highway 95 and completed utility work, as part of St. Croix Crossing construction.
Highway 95 was closed since 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 9. The road was scheduled to open by 5 a.m., Monday, Aug. 12. Crews completed work early and opened the road Sunday evening, Aug. 11 at about 7 p.m.
Find details about all ongoing traffic impacts in Minnesota and Wisconsin at www.mndot.gov/stcroixcrossing.
Stay connected, ask questions or provide comments to the St. Croix Crossing project team:
- Visit the project website
- Sign up for weekly email updates
- Call the hotline at 1-855-GO-CROIX (462-7649)
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @stcroixcrossing
- Stop by the project office at 1862 Greeley St. S., Stillwater. Office hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., and extended office hours occur Tuesdays until 6:30 p.m.