Hwy 36 westbound ramp open
Nov. 14, 2016
STILLWATER, Minn. – The new Highway 36 westbound ramp is now open to traffic.
Highway 36 westbound traffic had been using the eastbound ramp at the intersection of Highway 36 and Highway 95 and traffic was reduced to single-lane in each direction.
The new ramp was constructed at the location of the onsite casting yard.
Stay connected, ask questions or provide comments to the St. Croix Crossing project team:
- Visit the project web site
- Sign-up for weekly email updates
- Call the hotline at 1-855-GO-CROIX (1-855-462-7649)
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @stcroixcrossing
- Stop by the office at 1862 Greeley St. S. in Stillwater. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
# # #