S. Frontage Road two-week closure in Oak Park Heights begins
Closed road extends from just east of Phil’s Tara Hideaway to Stagecoach Trail
Oct. 31, 2013
STILLWATER, Minn. – Motorists who use the S. Frontage Road in Oak Park Heights will experience a two-thirds mile closure for two weeks beginning Nov. 6, weather permitting, as part of the St. Croix Crossing project.
The S. Frontage Road will be closed from just east of Phil’s Tara Hideaway to Stagecoach Trail. Access from Peller/Penrose avenues to the S. Frontage Road will also be closed. Visit the project website to view a map.
Area residents can access the neighborhood from eastbound Highway 36 by turning right on Highway 95, right on Pickett Avenue, right on 56th Street N. and then right on Stagecoach Trail.
Crews will tie a water main below the S. Frontage Road. While the road is closed, crews will also complete curb and gutter construction where S. Frontage Road and Stagecoach Trail meet.
This closure affects local traffic only, because the new ramp directly between Highway 36 and Highway 95 opened Oct. 28.
Stay connected, ask questions or provide comments to the St. Croix Crossing project team:
- Visit the project website
- Sign-up for weekly email updates
- Call the hotline at 1-855-GO-CROIX (462-7649)
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @stcroixcrossing
- Download the new 511 mobile app or visit www.511mn.org
- Stop by the office at 1862 Greeley St. S., Stillwater. Hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.