REVISED: St. Croix River navigation channel moved between Piers 8 and 9
June 24, 2016
STILLWATER, Minn. – Crews moved the river navigation channel (PDF) buoys to between Piers 8 and 9 Thursday, June 23.
The river navigation channel will be in this location for the remainder of the boating season. When traveling through the construction zone boaters are reminded to stay alert and stay in river channel; marked by the red and green buoys.
The river navigation channel through the St. Croix Crossing bridge construction zone was between Piers 10 and 11.
Stay connected, ask questions or provide comments to the St. Croix Crossing project team:
- Visit the project web site
- Sign-up for weekly email updates
- Call the hotline at 1-855-GO-CROIX (1-855-462-7649)
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @stcroixcrossing
- Stop by the office at 1862 Greeley St. S. in Stillwater. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
# # #