Lane closures on Highway 95 at Highway 36
Mar. 29, 2017
STILLWATER, Minn. – Beginning Wednesday, Mar. 29 there will be lane closures on Highway 95 at Highway 36 due to construction at St Croix Crossing. Both northbound and southbound lanes will be down to one lane under the bridge.
Lane closures are necessary to allow the bridge painting contractor to start their operation. The contractor will work extended hours to complete the work. These lane closures will continue until approximately May 13, 2017.
Stay connected, ask questions or provide comments to the St. Croix Crossing project team:
- Visit the project website
- Sign-up for weekly email updates
- Call the hotline at 1-855-GO-CROIX (1-855-462-7649)
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @stcroixcrossing
- Stop by the office at 1862 Greeley St. S. in Stillwater. Hours are Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
# # #