Final closure pour complete
Feb. 10, 2017
STILLWATER, Minn. – Crews completed the sixth and final closure pour on Thursday, Feb. 9.
Closure pours fill in the 2-foot gap that was left between each pier location after all 29 segments were in place. Crews began working on the closure pours in December 2016.
“With this final closure pour we now have a complete bridge deck structure from the Minnesota abutment to the Wisconsin abutment,” said project manager Michael Beer.
Stay connected, ask questions or provide comments to the St. Croix Crossing project team:
- Visit the project web site
- Sign-up for weekly email updates
- Call the hotline at 1-855-GO-CROIX (1-855-462-7649)
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @stcroixcrossing
- Stop by the office at 1862 Greeley St. S. in Stillwater. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
# # #