- St. Croix River Crossing ribbon cutting ceremony set for Wednesday, Aug. 2 (June 15, 2017)
- Final construction season begins at St. Croix Crossing (May 30, 2017)
- Lane closures on Highway 95 at Highway 36 (Mar. 29, 2017)
- Final closure pour complete (Feb. 10, 2017)
- Bridge construction progress maps
- Final work on St. Croix Crossing this summer (June 6, 2017)
Please stay clear of St. Croix Crossing construction zones. Hundreds of crew members, vehicles and equipment are navigating small construction sites. Good vantage points to safely view construction are the Scenic Overlook and the Beach Road bridge west of the project’s on-site casting yard. Please do not stop on Hwy 95 near the Hwy 36/95 intersection. Much of the area is an active construction zone and under video surveillance. The public is not permitted here, for theirs and our crews’ safety.
Video series: Constructing the pier columns and crossbeams
Ever asked yourself: How did they do that?!? We set out to explain with a how-to video series. The first video was about constructing everything below the water. Below you’ll learn how the contractor built the pier columns and crossbeams at each river pier location.