- Public paddleboat tours to feature St. Croix Crossing construction up close (April 23)
- Hwy 36/Osgood Avenue intersection partial closure planned for April 28-May 3 (April 18)
- Osgood Ave/Hwy 36 north side intersection closure and 24-hour work occurs April 28-May 3
- Osgood Ave lane shifts begin in early May
- N. Frontage Road construction begins week of May 5
- N. Frontage Road closure west of Greeley St begins week of May 5
Current construction impacts
2014 construction season preview
- Presentation from March 12 public meeting (PPTX 13 MB)
- Hwy 36/95 work schedule
- Hwy 36/95 construction map (PDF 1 MB)
- Wisconsin approach
Minnesota bridge approach foundations progress
The map below highlights progress on the Minnesota approach piers. These piers are on Minnesota land east of Hwy 95. As of April 23, 19 of 23 Minnesota approach pier footings are complete. Construction crews are building seven of those piers up (see green). Crews are also building all three bridge abutments.
Washington County and Oak Park Heights also have 2014 construction projects near the St. Croix Crossing project. See map (PDF 0.5 MB). Check out the information directly from Washington County and the city of Oak Park Heights.
- Washington County - 56th St/Pickett Ave Connection
Project contact: Jane Krebsbach, 651-430-4330, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak Park Heights - projects in four areas
Projects contact: Eric Johnson, 651-439-4439, email@example.com
Thank you in advance of staying clear of St. Croix Crossing construction zones. This season will be very busy with hundreds of crew members, vehicles and equipment navigating small construction sites. If you would like to safely view project progress, some great vantage points include the Scenic Overlook off of Lookout Trail or checking out the webcam.