- Osgood Avenue partial intersection closure at Hwy 36 set for Aug. 11-16 (July 31, 2014)
- River piers progress map
- Minnesota land piers progress map
- Osgood Ave. south side intersection partial closure and 24-hour work occurs week of Aug. 11
- Nighttime activities begin on the S. Frontage Road in mid-August
Current construction impacts
- Hwy 36/Hilton Trail in Pine Springs, Lake Elmo and Grant
- Washington County and Oak Park Heights also have 2014 construction projects near the St. Croix Crossing project. See map (PDF 0.5 MB). Check out the information directly from Washington County and the city of Oak Park Heights.
Thank you in advance of staying clear of St. Croix Crossing construction zones. This season will be very busy with hundreds of crew members, vehicles and equipment navigating small construction sites. If you would like to safely view project progress, some great vantage points include the Scenic Overlook off of Lookout Trail or checking out the webcam.