Tired of trying to figure out what you are supposed to write in that project memo that you didn’t want to do anyway??
TRY PROJECT MEMO WRITER!
Here’s a quick look at the process:
Log into www.pmwriter.dot.state.mn.us
- Register your project.
- Screen your project & log out.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Wait for approval email--Could take one to two days.
- Continue filling in project information into Project Setup and Parts I, II, & III as it becomes available.
- Preview your project memo at any time— notice the prepared statements for your use!
- Download the PM to your computer:
- --use your word processing software for revisions.
- --add attachments
- Print out the required number of copies, sign and send them in for signature.
Attention: The contact information given in the PMWriter site is incorrect and cannot be changed at this time. If you have any problems or questions about PMWriter, please contact Gary Reihl at 651-366-3819 or by email: email@example.com