2011 Local Road Improvement
- Cover Letter (docx)
- District Map (pdf)
Apply for LRIP 2011
- Click here to download and install the Formatta Filler software. Filler is free software that allows you to download and open Formatta forms, such as the LRIP 2011 Application form. Accept the License Agreement.
- Accept the Default Destination Location. After the software installs a blank Registration form appears. Ignore this form by clicking the X to close. You will only need to downloaded and installed filler once for each workstation.
- Click here to open the LRIP 2011 Application. Go to the menu on the top left of the page and select File and Save As to save it to your workstation or network. You can also right click on the link and choose to "Save Target as" to save the Application on your computer.
Please complete the form with enough detail to fully describe the project. Because the form exists on your workstation or network you can take as much time as you need to complete, using multiple sessions if necessary. Make sure you periodically save your work, and especially when closing out of Filler session. Clear Form, Print Form, Save, and Close - Don't Save buttons can be found at the bottom of the form for your convenience.
If you are experiencing difficulty downloading the form or the Formatta Filler software, you may submit a hand written form. Click here to download a PDF version of the form. Please fill out the form and submit (mail) it along with the supporting documents as instructed in the guidance.
When the form is completed ensure that it is saved and then attach it to an e-mail to email@example.com
Important State Aid Information
- Bridge Info * Needs Citrix Client and Password
- Bridge Grant Agreement Template
- Bridge Grant Agreement Instructions
- Comprehensive Highway Safety Plan
- Electronic Communications
- Finance Forms
- FWD Project Files
- Metro State Aid
- Org Chart
- Roundabout List
- Safe Routes to School
- Sample Bond Fund Resolution
- SA Applications
- SA Bicycle Path Design
- SA Manual
- Salt PMWriter
- SA Rules
- SA Scene
- SA Tech Memos
- Section 404 & Section 10 Permit Reference Guide
- Underwater Bridge Inspection
- Variance Information