Minnesota Crash Mapping Analysis Tool
Crash data and roadway last updated in December 2015.
Dataset is from 1/1/2006 thru 12/31/2015, as reported to Department of Public Safety. Due to changes emerging from the new Minnesota crash records system and implementation of the new Linear Referencing System (LRS) within MnDOT, regular updates to the existing crash dataset will be delayed. Work is ongoing to allow new 2016 crash data to be updated into MnCMAT.
Application and Instructions
- MnCMAT Program - username/password required
- Users Manual (PDF, 4 MB)
- Webinar Training - 2/17/11 (for best results save to your hard drive to view)
Resources and Information
- Approval Forms for External MnCMAT Usage
- Case Studies - General Guidelines (PowerPoint, 420 KB)
- Crash Data Flowchart
- Data Key Filters (Excel, 190 KB)
- MnCMAT Material (PowerPoint, 18 MB)