Minnesota Crash Mapping Analysis Tool
Crash data and roadway last updated in June 2015.
Dataset is from 1/1/2005 thru 6/1/2015, as reported to Department of Public Safety. Lag time between crash occurrence and data entry into DPS database can last approximately 2-3 months. Due to changes emerging from the new Minnesota crash records system and implementation of the new Linear Referencing System (LRS) within MnDOT, updates to the existing dataset has been delayed. 2015 crash data will be updated as soon as it becomes available.
Application and Instructions
- MnCMAT Program - program down for updates, should be back available Wednesday (7/27)
- Users Manual (PDF, 4 MB)
- Webinar Training - 2/17/11
Resources and Information
- Approval Forms for External MnCMAT Usage
- Case Studies - General Guidelines (PowerPoint, 420 KB)
- Crash Data Flowchart
- Data Key Filters (Excel, 190 KB)
- MnCMAT Material (PowerPoint, 18 MB)