- Minnesota Safe Routes to School Resource Center
- National Center for Safe Routes to School - This national site is a great resource for training opportunities and program materials. It also houses tools for collecting data and can generate automatic summary reports.
- Safe Routes to School National Partnership - From a reading list of children’s books that promote walking and bicycling to sample school wellness policies, the Safe Routes to School National Partnership has resources to help your SRTS program be successful.
- Biking in Minnesota - Learn all about statewide bicycle planning and programs.
- Walking in Minnesota - Explore MnDOT’s pedestrian safety best practices and learn about Minnesota laws that apply to pedestrians.
- Public Health Law Center - With many SRTS policy and legal resources tailored to Minnesota, the Public Health Law Center is a great source for SRTS information.