Ramp is now open!
Construction of Ramp F — directly west of the Transportation Building in St. Paul — is complete and the new ramp opened Dec. 23, 2014.
The Rice Street entrance to the Transportation Building is now open. If you arrive prior to 7:30 a.m., you will need your keycard to enter the building through the secondary doors.
Employee parking reminders
- You will need your ID badge (or its code – the Badge ID Number) to get to your designated parking level.
- Each driver must stop at the gate, present his or her badge, wait for the arm to go up, and then proceed to enter the designated level. The same is true to exit. Do not try to follow another vehicle in or out without first presenting your own badge.
- If your badge or keycard is replaced, you will need to notify PMD Parking or call 651-201-2300 so that your badge can be re-programmed to work on the new ramp keycard system.
- Employee disability parking spaces are on the lower and first upper levels, according to where you were assigned. If you had a disability parking space in Lot F (yellow and white tags) and were moved to Lot G temporarily, you will need to contact PMD Parking and get a new Ramp F contract.
- Please remember to slow down, give other cars plenty of space to enter and park, look for cars backing out, and watch for pedestrians.
- Any questions, please contact PMD Parking (651-201-2300).
About the ramp
- The new ramp accommodates 531 vehicles.
- Parking assignments and wait lists for Ramp F were determined by a lottery system. Results are posted under Availability on PMD’s parking web page.
- At the entrance, the passenger side curb has been cut back and freshly painted. A post with curb marker has been installed in the median to give a visible indication of the driver's side curb edge. At the lower level exit, a stop sign, Wrong Way sign and two No Right Turn signs have been installed for clarity.