- Give a Minute Chicago (3 MB PDF)
Web-based engagement effort in Chicago.
- Utah Department of Transportation Weblog (2.5 MB PDF)
Weblog for Utah Department of Transportation employees to share perspectives and information on UDOT’s projects and initiatives.
- MinnesotaGO (3 MB PDF)
Fifty-year transportation visioning project for the state of Minnesota.
Small business engagement
- Bridgeport Way Road Redesign and Reconstruction (1.5 MB PDF)
1.5-mile highway redesign and reconstruction of the primary business corridor in a suburban community.
- 38th Street & Chicago Ave (1 MB PDF)
Small area plan to improve a key commercial node.
- Barracks Row in Washington DC (426 KB PDF)
Eight-block reconstruction of business corridor.
- Bloomington Xcel Energy Corridor Trail (1 MB PDF)
Assessment of health impacts of proposed trail located in power line corridor.
- Boulder Matters (1.5 MB PDF)
Public meetings on a variety of topics.
- Public Advisor Program (791 KB PDF)
Building capacity for public involvement in energy policy, planning and siting decisions.
- Chicago GO TO 2040 (2 MB PDF)
Long-range planning effort to prepare for anticipated growth in the Chicago Metropolitan area.
- Dakota County Greenway Collaborative/North Creek Greenway (1.5 MB PDF)
Ongoing collaborative stakeholder process focused on planning, design and implementation of greenway system.
- Minnesota Parks and Trails Legacy Plan (1 MB PDF)
Public workshop activities for the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Legacy Planning effort.
- Driving 95: I-95 Planning and Finance Study (4 MB PDF)
Planning and finance study.
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission Dots & Dashes (5.5 MB PDF)
Meeting activity used to educate participants, prioritize plan elements, and create consensus in the public transit planning process.
- City of Hampton, Virginia, Youth Engagement Efforts (973 KB PDF)
Engaging youth in policy and decision-making processes.
- I-70 East Environmental Impact Statement (2 MB PDF)
Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) study for Interstate 70 East in the Denver area.
- Lino Lakes Spotlight on 2030 Visioning Process (350 KB PDF)
Six-month community-based visioning process for a Twin Cities community.
- Model Atlanta Regional Commission (682 KB PDF)
A youth commission for high school students to contribute to the community and develop leadership skills.
- Building Coast-Smart Communities (1 MB PDF)
Participatory process focused on building awareness and consensus around climate adaptation in Maryland.
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission Policy Advisory Council (233 KB PDF)
Ongoing stakeholder advisory committee charged with informing regional transportation policy.
- St. Croix River Crossing Visualization (829 KB PDF)
Visualization efforts conducted in association with planning and environmental impact assessment related to the proposed St. Croix River Crossing from Stillwater, MN, to Wisconsin.
- St. Peter 169 Redesign & Construction Project (825 KB PDF)
Redesign and construction of a major downtown thoroughfare in St. Peter, Minnesota.
- TriMet Interstate MAX Yellow Line (1 MB PDF)
5.8-mile light rail corridor extending north from downtown Portland along Interstate Avenue.
- US 17 Community Impact Assessment Process (1 MB PDF)
Development of a Community Impact Assessment (CIA) for US17 road improvements.