Hear every voice
Stakeholder consultation and public involvement play an integral role in MnDOT’s decision-making processes during every step of a project, from planning to project maintenance and operations. In order to fulfill the department’s mission, MnDOT is committed to involving members of the public throughout the state in the development and implementation of its plans and programs.
To hear every voice, MnDOT strives to connect with area residents in ways that are:
- Inclusive of the state’s diverse population
- Hear Every Voice 1 (PDF)
- Hear Every Voice 2 (PDF)
- Public policy and goals - Why is MnDOT's emphasis on public involvement so important?
- Accessibility and MnDOT - How to make transportation accessible to everyone
- Planning and project development - More about the construction process and partnership with area residents and businesses
- Case studies - How public engagement tools and techniques are being used by other organizations
- Webinars and related materials