Complete Streets From Planning to Project
- Research report (PDF) on the planning and implementation of complete streets at multiple scales
- Seminar Video: Session One (project overview and research findings)
- Seminar Video: Session Two (panel discussion)
Legal Review of Pedestrian, Bicycle, and Non-motorized Transportation
The Public Health Law Center at William Mitchell College of Law reviewed Minnesota and Federal statutes and regulations relating to the pedestrian, bicycle, and other non-motorized transportation. They reviewed the legal framework governing the transportation system and analyzed laws affecting these modes.
- Legal Review (PDF)*
*The review was created by the Public Health Law Center. MnDOT has worked to make the document accessible. If you experience any issues accessing or using the document please contact Chris Berrens (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Appendix A: Applicable Federal Law (XLS)
- Appendix B: Applicable Minnesota Law (XLS)
- Appendix C: Case Summaries (DOC)
- Appendix D: Classes of Transportation Users (DOC)
- Appendix E: Categories and Chapters of Minnesota Laws Related to Non-motorized Transportation (DOC)