- Minnesota Statutes, Section 174.75
- Complete streets legislative report requirements - go to section 72
- Complete streets and county state-aid roads - go to section 11
- Complete streets and municipal state-aid streets - go to section 12
- See examples of local complete streets policies and laws as well as other states
The 2010 complete streets law required the transportation commissioner to implement a complete streets policy after consultation with stakeholders, state and regional agencies, local governments and road authorities. To meet this requirement, MnDOT established an external advisory group representing these groups that met from July 2010 through September 2013. See list of members (PDF).