Want to learn more about developing a Complete Streets approach in your community? Our resources list (PDF) will get you started.
Project Scoping: Purpose and Need, and Planning Worksheet Guide
- This Overarching Goals and Objectives document highlights the outcomes that MnDOT and its partners are striving to achieve in planning and developing the state transportation system.
- This guide is an optional companion document to MnDOT's planning scoping worksheet.
National Complete Streets Coalition reports
- Getting Results: Complete Streets in Minnesota: A Report from the Minnesota Complete Streets Peer Exchange (PDF)
- Safer Streets, Stronger Economies: Complete Streets project outcomes from across the country (PDF)
- Evaluating Complete Streets Projects: A guide for practitioners (PDF)
- Context Sensitive Solutions
- Performance-Based Practical Design
- Safe Routes to School
- Bicycling in Minnesota
- Pedestrians in Minnesota
- Transit in Minnesota
- Transit Coordination in Minnesota
- Americans with Disabilities Act training
- Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan
- Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- State Aid variances
- MnDOT construction projects