Want to learn more about developing a Complete Streets approach in your community? Our resources list (PDF) will get you started.
Project Scoping: Purpose and Need, and Planning Worksheet Guide
- This Overarching Purpose and Need document highlights the outcomes that MnDOT and its partners are striving to achieve in planning and developing the state transportation system.
- This guide is an optional companion document to MnDOT's planning scoping worksheet.
Purpose and Need Guidance
- This document can be used to help understand and guide the outcomes that we are striving to achieve in planning and developing the state transportation system.
National Complete Streets Coalition reports
- Getting Results: Complete Streets in Minnesota: A Report from the Minnesota Complete Streets Peer Exchange (PDF)
- Safer Streets, Stronger Economies: Complete Streets project outcomes from across the country (PDF)
- Evaluating Complete Streets Projects: A guide for practitioners (PDF)
- Context Sensitive Solutions
- Performance-Based Practical Design
- Safe Routes to School
- Bicycling in Minnesota
- Pedestrians in Minnesota
- Transit in Minnesota
- Transit Coordination in Minnesota
- Americans with Disabilities Act training
- Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan
- Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- State Aid variances
- MnDOT construction projects