Pedestrian means any person afoot or in a wheelchair. Most laws about pedestrian traffic, rights and responsibilities are found in Minnesota statutes.
- Pedestrian 169.21
- Pedestrian safety crossings 169.2151
- Signs, signals and markings 169.06
- Stop at sidewalk 169.31
- Crossing for seniors or disabled persons 169.215
- Blind person carrying white cane 169.202
- Operation of electric personal assistive mobility devices 169.212
More Minnesota statutes can be found at https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=169.01.