News and Notices
17th annual Freight & Logistics Symposium held
The 17th annual Freight and Logistics Symposium drew public, private and academic professionals to Minneapolis in December 2013 to discuss strategies to maintain the existing transportation infrastructure in the state and region. The Center for Transportation Studies at the University of Minnesota hosted the event and MnDOT was one of five co-sponsors. See presentations.
Fall quarterly meeting presentations now available
Shaping Minnesota's competitve edge was the focus of MFAC's quarterly meeting Fri., Oct. 18 at the University of Minnesota's McNamara Alumni Center in Minneapolis. See presentations.
Visit us often!
Stay on top of MFAC's efforts to:
- Ensure freight transportation needs are addressed in the planning, investment, and operation of Minnesota's transportation system.
- Establish guidelines to measure and manage the state's freight transportation needs.
- Provide input and direction to MnDOT's freight investment committee on freight transportation policies, needs, and issues.
- Recommend program and research areas for MnDOT follow-up and direction.
- Represent the needs and requirements of freight transportation to the public, elected officials, and other public agencies and organizations.