News and Notices
Fall quarterly meeting a success
Shaping Minnesota's competitve edge was the focus of MFAC's quarterly meeting Fri., Oct. 18 at the University of Minnesota's McNamara Alumni Center in Minneapolis. See presentations.
Our website is changing
We are in the process of completely upgrading and redesigning our website. The objective is to make our website more accessible, mobile-friendly and user-focused by responding to the feedback we have received. If you have input or feedback, let us know.
Visit this site often to stay on top of MFAC's efforts to:
- Ensure freight transportation needs are addressed in the planning, investment, and operation of Minnesota's transportation system.
- Establish guidelines to measure and manage the state's freight transportation needs.
- Provide input and direction to MnDOT's freight investment committee on freight transportation policies, needs, and issues.
- Recommend program and research areas for MnDOT follow-up and direction.
- Represent the needs and requirements of freight transportation to the public, elected officials, and other public agencies and organizations.