- Aug. 4, 2021: Six back-to-school tips to promote Safe Routes
- April 12, 2021: Get moving with Bike to Anywhere Day, May 5 (and don’t forget to compete in our poster contest!)
- March 4, 2021: Safe Routes to School grant awards, demonstration project TA application and more!
- Jan. 12, 2021: StoryStroll is a creative tool to get kids walking and reading
- Dec. 23, 2020: Safe Routes demonstration project in Fond Du Lac
- Nov. 16, 2020: Grants available, photo contest winners and new "School Streets" guide
- Oct. 7, 2020: Apply now! Three funding opportunities for your SRTS work
- Sept. 17, 2020: Get Stepping – Walk to Anywhere Week Oct. 5-9
- Aug. 3, 2020: COVID-19 recommendations for Safe Routes to School
- July 20, 2020: Minnesota ranks third in the country for Safe Routes to School
Upcoming events and deadlines
Walk and Bike to School Days are one-day special events to help make walking and biking more visible, fun, and rewarding for kids. These events can be used to make walking and biking to school a habit. MnSRTS created downloadable toolkits for each of the following events to help make it an easy success for your school
- Oct. 6, 2021: Walk to School Day
- February 2022: Winter Walk to School Day
- May 2022: Bike to School Day
Register your event and MnSRTS will send you free materials!
The Minnesota Safe Routes to School network holds a call every second Thursday of the month at 10 a.m. Email Erik Thompson to be added to the list.