Metro Traffic Links
- Area Contacts Map
- Organization Chart
- Intersection Warrant, Approach Counts, & Turn Movement Information
- Metro Lane Closure Manual
- Contact List
The Work Zone and Pavement Marking staff specialize in the design, implementation, and inspection of work zone
traffic control and pavement marking in the Metro District.
This group also creates and hosts the Metro Lane Closure Manual, which is used to determine the appropriate time of day for planned lane closures in the Metro District.
- Engineer - Tiffany Dagon - (651) 234-7821
- East Metro Work Zones - Scott Meier - (651) 234-7870
- West Metro Work Zones - Kevin Farraher (651) 234-7871
- Analysis and Pavement Markings - Jon Re (651) 234-7823
- Traffic Management Plan (TMP) Resources (Microsoft Word 2010) - Includes TMP forms and documents relating to the TMP process for projects with impacts on MnDOT Metro Trunk Highways.
- Office of Traffic, Safety, and Technology (OTST) Work Zones - Includes Work Zone Safety Tools and resources such as manuals, guidelines, special provisions, cadd design files containing typical plan sheets, and reports.
- Work Zone Safety - Recognizing work zone areas and driving safe. Includes road construction, Worker Memorial Day and public service announcements.
- Office of Traffic, Safety and Technology (OTST) Pavement Markings & Delineation - Includes Pavement Marking Plan Sheets and Design Tools such as Special Provisions and Standards & Specifications.