Expect lane, ramp and shoulder closures as work is complete. All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
April 15 through early July
- The right lane of NB I-35W between 90th St. and 82nd St. is closed
April 13 through mid-June
- Ramp from 90th St. to NB I-35W in Bloomington is closed
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available.
About this project
Summary of work
This is a metro wide project where MnDOT will be repairing noise walls along I-35W and Hwy 52 in specific locations in Dakota and Hennepin counties:
Work will include replacing wood planking, fixing posts, and vegetation removal along noise walls, as needed to complete repair work.
- NB I-35W from 82nd St. exit ramp to 86th St.
- NB I-35W from 86th St. to 90th St.
- SB I-35W from 86th St. to 90th St. exit ramp
- SB I-35W at 90th St. exit ramp
- NB I-35W from 90th St. exit ramp to 94th St. entrance ramp
- NB I-35W from 98th St. exit ramp to south of 102nd St.
- SB I-35W from 90th St. entrance ramp to 106th St. exit ramp
- SB I-35W near 76th St. entrance ramp in Richfield
- Complete: NB Hwy 52 between Concord St. and Belvidere St.
- Complete: NB Hwy 52 between Winona St. and Annapolis St.
- Complete: NB Hwy 52 at Thompson Ave. entrance ramp
- Complete: NB Hwy 52 at Thompson Ave. entrance ramp (small section)
- Complete: NB Hwy 52 at Wentworth Ave. exit ramp
- Complete: NB Hwy 52 at Southview Blvd. exit ramp
- Complete: NB Hwy 52 between 73rd St. and 75th St.