About this study
The purpose of the MnPASS System Study Phase 3 is to update the list of MnPASS expansion corridors in the Metropolitan Council’s 2040 Transportation Policy Plan.
The study will identify and evaluate MnPASS issues, opportunities and risks from a regional needs perspective and from a national state-of-the-practice perspective.
The study process
1. Review of previous studies – complete
2. Traffic forecasting – complete
3. Develop and evaluate scenarios – complete
4. System Issues and opportunities
5. Draft final report – available for comments. Please send comments to Brad Larsen, MnPASS Policy and Planning Program Director: Brad.email@example.com
To learn more about MnPASS, visit mnpass.org.