Stillwater Lift Bridge lift schedule
The Stillwater Lift Bridge lift summer schedule will end for 2016 at 11:59 pm Tue, Oct. 18. Boaters must call MnDOT at 651-234-7110 a minimum of 24 hours in advance to schedule a bridge lift.
2016 Summer Schedule
The schedule is in accordance with Coast Guard Regulations -- 33 CFR 117.667.
- Every hour between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Every 30 minutes between 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- At 4 p.m. and at 5:30 p.m.
- Every 30 minutes between 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Weekends, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
- At 8 a.m., 8:30 a.m. and at 9 a.m.
- Every hour between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Every half hour between 8 p.m. and midnight
|Monday thru Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
|Midnight - 8:00am||Two hour notice|
|10:30pm||Two hour notice||Raises|
|11:00pm||Two hour notice||Raises|
|11:30pm||Two hour notice||Raises|
|Midnight||Two hour notice||Raises|